What is a Trademark?
An overview of the basics of US trademark law for entrepreneurs, business people, and creative professionals. “What Is a Trademark?” includes the following:
- A brief definition of trademarks.
- Definitions of the other forms of intellectual property (copyright, patent, and trade secrets).
- Types of trademarks.
- What’s trade dress?
- How are trademark rights acquired?
- Trademark registration, and what do those symbols ™ and ® mean, anyway?
- How long do trademark rights last?
If you prefer the audio version, here is this information in the form of a podcast:
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/productsofthemind/POTM002.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
And here’s the slideshow: