How Do I Choose a Strong Trademark?
An overview of how to choose a trademark for entrepreneurs, business people, and creative professionals. “How Do I Choose a Strong Trademark?” includes the following:
- When should I ask this question?
- The Trademark Spectrum: Generic, Descriptive, Suggestive, Fanciful, and Arbitrary marks.
- What is “Secondary Meaning?”
- Avoiding trademark conflicts.
- A few things to avoid when choosing a trademark.
For a refresher on trademarks, here’s a podcast I recorded called “What Is a Trademark?”:
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/productsofthemind/POTM002.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
OK, here’s the slide show: